• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Libby - Lovely Female Lop Looking for Love - Surrey/Hants/Berks

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Libby came into The Rabbit Crossing some months ago now as a stray and has only had a small amount of interest. She's a beautiful lady who deserves a new start with a handsome neutered male bunny for company.

LibbyDay2006.jpg

If you have a boy bun looking for love and live in our rehoming area, then please contact me. Helen at therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

More details about Libby here: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=19847

Last edited:
just showed the other half, he said it's a shame she's not in our area coz he loves her! :lol:

Hope she finds her forever home soon :love:

Would you ever rehome outside of the area Helen?

That sounded a bit rude but I can't work out how to word it any better! :oops::lol:

I suppose I mean if a good home came up but it was quite a way away, would you consider it?

Aww she's gorgeous... I fail to understand how such a lovely bunny, with lovely colouring like she has, can go overlooked for so long. Let's hope she finds a home soon.

Would you ever rehome outside of the area Helen?

That sounded a bit rude but I can't work out how to word it any better! :oops::lol:

I suppose I mean if a good home came up but it was quite a way away, would you consider it?

LOL don't worry!

To be honest Georgie, I can't, because I do all of my own homechecks and bonding so unless I can get to the new home easily, and the rabbit that is going to be bonded can come to me, it won't work.

The only time I have rehomed out of my area was to someone I had already rehomed to when they lived in the area and had a known track record. The lady I am thinking of adopted a trio of girls from me when I took in a large number from one house in Hampshire (not the Lymington one - a smaller rescue situation of 12 rabbits in one home). We couldn't split the girls and this lady's offer was a super home and about the only one we would probably have got for a bonded trio of larger ladies. They went to live in Cheshire.

I am not keen on rabbits traveling great distances unless it's absolutely necessary - e.g. Lymington. So far I haven't felt the need to change the way I do this as I've got a constant trickle of good quality enquiries from my vets/ the local vets/ people who have adopted previously/ recommendation.

LOL don't worry!

To be honest Georgie, I can't, because I do all of my own homechecks and bonding so unless I can get to the new home easily, and the rabbit that is going to be bonded can come to me, it won't work.

The only time I have rehomed out of my area was to someone I had already rehomed to when they lived in the area and had a known track record. The lady I am thinking of adopted a trio of girls from me when I took in a large number from one house in Hampshire (not the Lymington one - a smaller rescue situation of 12 rabbits in one home). We couldn't split the girls and this lady's offer was a super home and about the only one we would probably have got for a bonded trio of larger ladies. They went to live in Cheshire.

I am not keen on rabbits traveling great distances unless it's absolutely necessary - e.g. Lymington. So far I haven't felt the need to change the way I do this as I've got a constant trickle of good quality enquiries from my vets/ the local vets/ people who have adopted previously/ recommendation.

Ahh, I see. :) I think I'd want to do all the homechecking and things myself too if I ran a rescue. I'd be too worried to send bunnies to somewhere I hadn't seen with my own eyes.

The homechecking/bonding thing hadn't crossed my mind when I asked :roll::oops::lol:

ah well there goes my plans to plea for her to be brought here :lol:

Can you write into her adoption that I must be sent regular pictures and updates? :lol:

:shock: oh i love her, shame im so far and am in no position especially now to take anymore... :( hope you find her a lovely home :love:

Back