• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Max and Molly Need A Forever Home - Surrey/Hants/Berks

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous pair of rabbits are still looking for their forever home. They have had so many moves in their life that this home must be their last.

Aug2010018-2.jpg

If you live in our rehoming area and are looking for a pair of very special rabbits who are very happy around humans, then please contact me for more information - Helen at therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

For full details go here: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=21006

Last edited:
I can't believe how long this gorgeous pair of bunnies has been waiting for a new home, but today a lovely couple have come to visit and Max and Molly are now reserved to go to live as house rabbits early in the new year.

That's made my day!

Speaking as half of the lovely couple, it made my day too!

Thanks so much to Helen and The Rabbit Crossing - what a wonderful job you do.

Morning! Who's this Al or Sam?

I can't think of a better start for the bunnies for the new year. They really will have landed on their paws that's for sure.

:)

oh this is brilliant news :D

we met max and molly and they are truly 2 absolute stars, beautiful and clearly so happy in life :D

Morning! Who's this Al or Sam?

I can't think of a better start for the bunnies for the new year. They really will have landed on their paws that's for sure.

This is Al.

I just showed the pic above to my boss, and he said: 'They're funny looking guinea pigs'. :lol:

Sam's emailed me to say she's been thinking about them all morning :)

This is Al.

I just showed the pic above to my boss, and he said: 'They're funny looking guinea pigs'. :lol:

Sam's emailed me to say she's been thinking about them all morning

Ah so it worked - getting you over here, I knew someone would fall in love with them if they met them in the flesh.

Now I just have to do the same for Flo and Val:D

Congratulations al & Sam...
You can't go wrong with a rabbit from "The Rabbit Crossing"....
They are the best! :D and the aftercare/ support you get is F.A.B.

I speak from experience...;)

Congrats Helen! on finding them a great new bunny mummeh & Daddy for Max and Molly :love:

looking forward to seeing piccies of these guys in their new home - cant be long to wait now :D

yay :D

going to have to come for a visit soon to see all the new buns you have in! i'll even change some litter trays for you as payment LOL

Just back from dropping these lovely buns in their new home. They didn't waste any time in making themselves at home so all looking good. Sure Sam and Al will post some photos on here some time soon.

Lucky bunnies!

(lucky two legs as well) :D

so pleased they have found their home :)

i think you should write it into the adoption contract that people must post piccies regularly :lol:

Back