• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: RESERVED Boy Bunny in Need of Forever Home - Surrey/Hants/Berks

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Here at The Rabbit Crossing we have this lovely fella just arrived who will be neutered and finish off his vaccinations before rehoming.

6Oct2010DayafterAdmission006.jpg

If you live in our rehoming area and are looking to adopt a young male rabbit as company for your bunny, please get in touch.

Full details here:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=21280

For more information please contact Helen at therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:
:love::love::love: He's absolutely scrummy.... although I'm totally biased of course due to the almsot identical looking bunny in my siggy. :lol::lol:

I've been looking at him on RR this morning - his beautiful face caught my attention. :love::love::love:

Good job I'm outside his adoption radius as I might be doing a lot of sighing and pondering :shock::oops::oops:

He's lovely, wishing him well in finding the perfect home quickly :love::love:

what does the bit saying "we won't rehome where free ranging is the only form of exercise" mean please?

It means that I do not rehome to people who allow rabbits running free in the garden as their sole form of exercise. All homes must have a large hutch/shed or wendy house with a permanently attached secure all weather run.

So anyone who only has a hutch/shed and doesn't have a run but allows rabbits out to free range in the garden will not pass a homecheck.

I have emailed you again
Sorry to be so presumptuous. asuming you knew who I was.I never make myself clear:oops:
re: bonding trio:love::love::love:with Sugar and Peppa:love:

I have emailed you again
Sorry to be so presumptuous. asuming you knew who I was.I never make myself clear:oops:
re: bonding trio:love::love::love:with Sugar and Peppa:love:

That's so funny - no I had no idea! Normally my work/Ivan recommendation life and my RU life are quite seperate :lol:

Have replied........:D

Oh he is just beautiful!! What a gorgeous bunster!

I knew it was crazy idea to come look in Rabbits in Need!

This little guy is now reserved to go to the most amazing home subject to his snippety snip on Monday and the successful bonding to two scrumptious ladies.

Fingers crossed for him!:D

Back