• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a new foster bun. Meet Paw-Paw

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Beautiful petite girl. Very inquisitive :love::love::love:

Pawpawday1001.jpg

Pawpawday1002.jpg

Pawpawday1013.jpg

Pawpawday1012.jpg

Pawpawday1014.jpg

Pawpawday1009.jpg

Pawpawday1015.jpg

Pawpawday1006.jpg

Last edited:
She's lovely! :love: Has landed lucky in coming to you. Has she seen Bouncer yet? I always think Dutch bunnies look quite dainty.

She's lovely! :love: Has landed lucky in coming to you. Has she seen Bouncer yet? I always think Dutch bunnies look quite dainty.

Aww, thanks :oops: I actually think we're the lucky ones though. She is beautiful :D

I'm sure they are aware that each other are around but they're not close enough to sniff. Bouncer is occupying the lawn run today (hasnt paused for breath from nomming grass since going in :roll:) and so is some distance from Paw Paw. Their hutches are close to each other but they're covered over at night.

aah wow she is just so pretty! Bless her sniffing everywhere wondering where she is now! and feeling pretty good about it Im sure!:love::love::love:

:love: What a gorgeous little lady if Bracken didn't have Tia I'm sure he would fancy her:oops: She is lovely. xx

She is VERY pretty - I can soooo see how people can be addicted to Dutches :love: She's just snaffled a fen crunchie up and there was nothing delicate or lady like about that :lol:

Well she's just been in the house for 15 mins. She's very easy to handle and loves fuss, doesn't wriggle when she's held and doesn't want to leave your arms!!! :love::love: I sat on the floor with her on my knee and she refused to get off. I asked Chris if he thought she was frozen with fear or actually liked being there. She didn't look scared, I do hope it was the latter. I put her on Chris' knee while I started to make dinner and again she didn't move. He put her on the ground to see if she wanted to have a run about but she turned straight back around, jumped onto his knee & snuggled into the crook of his arm. She's is adorable :love:

Well she's just been in the house for 15 mins. She's very easy to handle and loves fuss, doesn't wriggle when she's held and doesn't want to leave your arms!!! :love::love: I sat on the floor with her on my knee and she refused to get off. I asked Chris if he thought she was frozen with fear or actually liked being there. She didn't look scared, I do hope it was the latter. I put her on Chris' knee while I started to make dinner and again she didn't move. He put her on the ground to see if she wanted to have a run about but she turned straight back around, jumped onto his knee & snuggled into the crook of his arm. She's is adorable :love:

Bless her - I only get to cuddle Spenser when he is ill! :(

Back