• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rose is deffo blind

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
while we were at the vets for post op check it was confirmed she has very little sight, she only really reacts to a bright light, but she gets on ok, sometimes get a bit nippy if the other buns move to quick or she gets a fright but all in all she gets on ok & apart from her getting about a bit slower than the rest (though now she knows the layout of the house she can go for a right good run around sometimes hehe) you wouldn't know the difference :D

sorry to hear this.. glad she seems to be coping well overwise, they do adapt pretty well to their surroundings :)

sorry to hear this.. glad she seems to be coping well overwise, they do adapt pretty well to their surroundings :)

Thank you :), she really does get about really well, which is why I had started thinking maybe she can see, she is like the little nanny of her group though lol, she always going round & cleaning everyones eyes & face :love:, but if they go to move to quick they get a little nip, never anything nasty its just like she gets a wee fright,

She's such a wee darling. :love: Bless her for coping so well. It's better to know these things, even if it's a bit sad to think of, because then we can adapt too and look out for them. :wave:

She's such a wee darling. :love: Bless her for coping so well. It's better to know these things, even if it's a bit sad to think of, because then we can adapt too and look out for them. :wave:

yeah, I sometimes feed her seperatly from the group as they stand all over her then she gets moody, but they have been looking after her recently I think, as they haven't been standing all over her, so maybe they know too hmmm

aaaah bless her...it quite sad....lovely she is safe & know her surroundings so she can have a little run....must feel scary sometimes.....
Do you have a pic of this beautiful girl?:love:

Oh poor little thing :( I have found the book I bought recently has some good advice, it's called When you rabbit needs special care I don't know if you have it already. xx

aaaah bless her...it quite sad....lovely she is safe & know her surroundings so she can have a little run....must feel scary sometimes.....
Do you have a pic of this beautiful girl?:love:

yup this is her ladyship :D

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

but this was her when we first got her :cry:
SAM_1367.jpg

this is her next to her bro to show how small she was :(
SAM_1328.jpg

Back