• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby flopped out

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry for the bad quality pics and the distance, as soon as I got closer she jumped up and came running over to investigate! :lol:

IMG00281-20101006-0937.jpg

IMG00282-20101006-0937.jpg

IMG00283-20101006-0937.jpg

Aww, bless her. I love the sight of a flopped out bunny. :love: Spenser has a pen just like that, but for outside.

I never catch mine either! Little s0ds always jump up before the camera comes out. I made sure my phone upgrade had a good camera so i'd have a better chance of some good pics. They thought I was mad in the phone shop. They think i'm mad everywhere though :roll:

:love: lovely pic

I never catch mine either! Little s0ds always jump up before the camera comes out. I made sure my phone upgrade had a good camera so i'd have a better chance of some good pics. They thought I was mad in the phone shop. They think i'm mad everywhere though :roll:

:love: lovely pic

:lol::lol: yeah I'm starting to have that effect on people.

I had to crawl across the floor on my stomach to get it :lol::oops:

Do you think my Jenny is going to grow like your Ruby? I hope so :)

karen022.jpg

:love::love::love: what a little sweetie

Ruby: Jenny you is very pretty just like me but you needs to work on your ear-do, I has one ear up and one ear down it is very 'in' right now and I know these fings. You has definitely got potential though.

What setup do you have indoors?:wave:

Castiel and Ruby have a double-decker 6ft x 2ft hutch with a run attached (not sure on run size think it's about 5ft x 3ft). The trio have a 7ft x 4ft pen. I alternate free-range time between the two groups.

Then upstairs Lucy and Zero have the whole spare room. I'm hoping to bond the trio with Lucy and Zero when Lucy is spayed and put the 5 in the spare room, then give Castiel and Ruby a bigger run :)

Jenny- Ruby im trying really hard to put on ear up and one ear down but Panda my husbun keeps licking it down :lol:

Jenny- Yea he lost his girlfriend a couple of months ago :cry: and my mummy waited ages for a rescue bunny to come in then. I was put on gumtree :( and thankfully mummy sore me, then i met Panda and we stayed up all night :lol:

Back