• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mowfs in action

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Just thought I'd share a quick vid of my two having some 'nana!! You'd think I never feed them the way they come running ..... but they'd just had their tea!!!

[/URL]

..........and don't worry, Dizzi didn't miss out, I went back out to give her some more!!!

PS/ as you can see, parts of the aviary still need to be stained ... that's my job!! Bad Jo!! lol x

PPS/ Please ignore my ridiculous voice and me sounding very dramatic when Dizzi only gets half of her 'nana cos Rascal pinches it!! :lol: :oops:

How cute are those two? :love:

Poor Dizzi - you really did get quite dramatic didn't you! :lol:

Bless them both - they so RAN when you called them too !

Aww, bless them :love::love::love: - thanks for sharing. :wave: Gosh, is that sounding dramatic? You should hear me ... just as well I can't do videos. :lol:

Aww, bless them :love::love::love: - thanks for sharing. :wave: Gosh, is that sounding dramatic? You should hear me ... just as well I can't do videos. :lol:

:lol: Hahahah it is for me ... I usually sound quite laid back ....... but for some bizarre reason, as soon as I get anywhere near the buns I put on a ridiculous voice that sounds like a cross between Janice Battersby (Corrie) and the Philadelphia girl!!! :? :roll: :shock: :lol: :oops:

How much banana???????
Hardly any at all!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They had already had their pellets, their veggies, some dandelion, some readigrass and a fenugreek crunchie each ..... didn't want to overdo it! :shock: :lol: :shock:

Back