• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our newly bonded sixsome! Preview pic...and a story

stampz

Warren Scout
Ok, long story short, myself and my furry mob haven't been around for a while due to stuff happening at home.

Firstly there was my wedding, so I am now officially a married men, and our 7 buns now have an official mummy and daddy :D

Secondly the wifes sister has just got a dog, and asked us to "look after" her two buns while they settled the dog down...this in turn led to us taking them in permantly, so we now have two more GORGEOUS girlies. Milo and Sasha were both overweight when we got them, and needed dentals but both settled well, have now trimmed down and have seen the vet.

Over the past couple of weeks I bit the bullet and decided I would bond them together with our settled foursome and see what happened....after a few hairy (or should they be furry) days, things have gone brilliantly, and we now have a sixsome sharing our shed and run combo. I have now added a shelf and extra run in the shed for a bit of getaway space, and hope to have proper photo shoot with the 6 of them tomorrow :)

For now I have one picture of the 6 of them nomming away together....

six.jpg

I'm so jealous! :( I'd love to have loads of buns, I could do it too :( But mother doesn't want to extend the rabbit run! Nor does she want to give her beloved shed up as a better house for them :( Damn rules! If only I was rich enough to move out!!!!

what do you think my odds are of winning the lottery?!

Back