• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger's Happy Times Diary. Tribute picture post 211

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
As some may know today it became clear that Badger's problems are not treatable and he is unlikely to be with us for much longer. What 'much longer' means however, I'm not sure, but its certainly a shorter amount of time than I ever envisaged spending with him.

So, I want to start a Happy Times Diary so that I can document all the happiness I'm going to pump into him between now and whenever.

I'll intend to update it as much as possible but I'm a bit rubbish at that sometimes, but I'm hoping this is important enough to me to do it.

This is not a thread of doom of gloom, its a thread to smile at his pictures and to share in his fun. Maybe one day it will be a place where I can also look back and smile at.

So, I would like to raise a toast to 'Badger's Happy Times Diary' and 'many more happy times to come'.

031.jpg

038-1.jpg

'Hard work eating all this hay'

039-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

'But I can't do the stairs, you know that!'

046.jpg

'This is good nommy medicine!'

053.jpg

054.jpg

'Can I open this pill pot?' (don't worry, was his meds, and was tightly closed)

055.jpg

'yummmmm, craisin with tablet'

056.jpg

'Time for some quick strokes...

058.jpg

...then back to the serious business of the nommy meds'

059.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, some of those pics are hideously out of focus, I didn't realise until putting them up.

Such a beautiful handsom boy:love:
good lad taking his medicin:)

:wave: He says thanks.

And he is absolutely the easiest rabbit to medicate because everything is a treat as far as he is concerned. Makes it a lot easier than forcing it into him. :love: His new game is taking off with the syringe if I don't hold it tight enough. :roll:

Those pics are gorgeous! :love: Badger is adorable and such a good boy taking his medicines - just like my Nino. :D So cute.... a lovely idea to start a happy time diary... I hope you have many more together :love: x

Thats a lovely idea:) and I hope Badger will be around for"much longer" than expected.
sue:wave:

Aww Badger!

Good boy for taking your medicines so well from mummy.

You are a very handsome chap!:wave:

What a great idea! I'll be looking forward to lots more pictures of the lovely Badger :love:

What a fab idea ......... and what a gorgeous boy he is.

Really looking forward to seeing more Happy Times pics - he's adorable, and clearly quite a character!! :love: :love: :love:

Today Badger has had a good day and he even attended a 'friends' (more like arch rivals) banana party. Lucky Badger!

002-1.jpg

'Special noms from hands!'
008-1.jpg

011.jpg

'Banana Party! Soon be my banana party soon when I am 4!'
042.jpg

043.jpg

046.jpg

041-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

Urgh. Its hard to tell the blurry ones from the good ones, so apologies for all this thread.

Your pictures are great. I must try Spenser with banana again... So pleased Badger has had a good day! :love:

Back