• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

big enough space for buns??

smoo

Mama Doe
As it seems, a 10 by 11 room isn't big enough for my 2!
and Indy thinks that the curtains are his new toy.

:lol:

This has made me giggle. :lol: I put Spenser in his run a bit earlier than usual this afternoon, and he sat in a cardboard box for an hour and a half. He had to go back to the hutch at 4pm when I left for work, and it was at this point he livened up. :roll: Hope Luna is none the worse for her fenugreek crunchie epic.:wave:

She's fine now, she went without dinner that evening and was NOT happy with me in the morning. She's picking up bad habits that is driving me INSANE:evil:
In her litter tray there is newpaper on the bottom, a small amount of woodshavings P@H stuff and then loads of hay on the top, she finds a little corner of news paper and then pulls the whole lot out!!:roll:
Is there anything different I can try...??

She is so naughty! :lol: I expect all the stuff went everywhere and you had to get the hoover out. :roll:

4 times so far, and she hates the hoover. I think she's annoyed that her and Indy are still separate, She's in a smaller hutch than she's used too untill they can be together, I keep trying to keep it interesting but she's having none of it.
The do come out for a couple of hours in the evening but it's difficult as we can't even leave the room. Indy's been getting a bit sniffy round her bum today.

Keep a close eye on them! It must be hard-going, but time is passing and at least it doesn't sound as if they are going of each other. You could try makingLuna a digging box of straw - the thick-stranded stuff is easy to sweep up with your hands. Spenser loves it.

We are moving at some point and they are going to have their own bedroom, Once they are back together, they have their hutch and i've bought a pen to attach to the front. So they will have more room would a washing up bowl with straw in suffice?

Back