• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Penny and Russell :D

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Heyy i am new on here :D
here are some pics of my two rescue bunnies :) Penny is the broken chin dwarf lop aged 3yrs I have had her since she was 6months old and Russell is my newest bunny he is 1yr and i have had him since he was 5months old :) both are lovley bunnys here are some pics x

PICT0850.jpg

PICT0849.jpg

PICT0848.jpg

PICT0842.jpg

PICT0722.jpg

Both are gorgeous bunnies and look so very happy! :love:

Great to meet you! :wave: I'm a veteran of over 5 years now. :shock:

AMETHYST

Watch out for Bensonlola - she's slightly bonkers!!!:lol:

(Shut uuuuup! I need more friends - don't tell her till I reel her in!!!)

It's Blackberry & Co you need to watch. She tries to tell everyone she has 4 bunnies that all 'look the same' (she really only has one) and the one she has has a FOUL MOUTH!!! He's a rude little bunny!!! :shock:

(Shut uuuuup! I need more friends - don't tell her till I reel her in!!!)

It's Blackberry & Co you need to watch. She tries to tell everyone she has 4 bunnies that all 'look the same' (she really only has one) and the one she has has a FOUL MOUTH!!! He's a rude little bunny!!! :shock:

Yeah, but I loves him :love: :lol:

Heyy i am new on here :D
here are some pics of my two rescue bunnies :) Penny is the broken chin dwarf lop aged 3yrs I have had her since she was 6months old and Russell is my newest bunny he is 1yr and i have had him since he was 5months old :) both are lovley bunnys here are some pics x

Yay! I've got a Russell too, best bunny name ever! :D
They are both cuties though xx

Back