• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grouping rabbits.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
We now have 4 single females-
Sorrell and Mallow, who I am hoping to bond once I get some time to spend on the bonding. Sorrell is a bit of a spook, very neurotic. Mallow is a real live wire and I think will cope with Sorrell behaviour. We finally managed to bond Sorrell with Ziggy, who was a bit of a spook himself, she has rejected 2 boys previous to this. sadly we lost Ziggy suddenly and she has been alons since.

We also now have Katie and Betsy- neither are speyed yet although I hope this will happen soon. Katie and Betsy are very similar in behaviour- really lovely, sweet girls and I would rather like to bond them. I also hope that the fact that Betsy is friendly and calm will help keep Katie calm because I don't want her stressed because of her eye problems.

How much harder is it to get girls to bond, we have only had trios- 1 boy to 2 girls. Is it still just a personality things if they are neutered.

Last edited:
Yup, I think its just a personality thing and who likes whom. Some of the girl girl bondings I've had have been so, so close and tight and very much like two inseparable best friend girls.

Good luck!

Back