• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jester is King of the Castle....well ok basket u/d short vid added!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Jesterlastday002.jpg

Jesterlastday004.jpg

Jesterlastday007.jpg

Jesterlastday008.jpg

Jesterlastday010.jpg

Jesterlastday014.jpg

Jesterlastday013.jpg

Jesterlastday015.jpg

Jesterlastday021.jpg

Jesterlastday019.jpg

Special boy :love:
mms_img72012.jpg

Get ready to turn your head on its side:lol:
[URL=http://s1040.photobucket.com/albums/b403/jennywilford/Bouncer/Jester/?action=view&current=Jesterlastday023.mp4]

th_Jesterlastday022.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock: Thats one adventurous bunny! Didn't he jump out of the run? if that had been my buns they would have been off like a shot :lol::lol::lol:

Somebunny is very clever!

But he must have amazing self-restraint if he's not jumping out!:lol:

:shock::shock::shock: Thats one adventurous bunny! Didn't he jump out of the run? if that had been my buns they would have been off like a shot :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: He's always loved sitting on top of it even when the lid is shut. Today though I deliberately left the lid up for some time so see if he'd jump out. It took a while and a lot of sniffing but eventually he took the plunge & had a little explore around the garden :love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Always amazes me how buns manage to balance on things like that with their big clumsy feet! :lol:

I know what you mean, Jester has quite a delicate frame though so he gets away with it. If Bouncer tried it he'd be flat on his fluffy bum within seconds :lol:

I know what you mean, Jester has quite a delicate frame though so he gets away with it. If Bouncer tried it he'd be flat on his fluffy bum within seconds :lol:

I wouldn't let Bouncer hear you say that ... he might see it as a challenge.

Love the video - well worth twisting my neck for! :love: Spenser has that ball too, but he hasn't made as much, er, progress with it as yet. :lol:

Back