• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly Rabbit...

Isis

Mama Doe
Sophie (my new conti) was out in the garden this morning, while I was sorting their food out. When I was done, I stood by her hutch, she knows when it is time to go inside. But she decided she would jump into the closed door and not the side that was open. She is fine, and hasn't hurt herself.

She's trying to jump into wispa's hutch (doors were closed) while he was in there. Don't think Wispa was too happy about her trying to jump into his hutch. Will this be a problem, she's not being aggressive.

Seems a bit strange, her jumping at the closed door of her own hutch. Is her eyesight OK? Is she a single bunny? Maybe she is looking for company from Wispa. I'm not experienced, but hope someone more knowledgable comes along soon.

Her eye sight seems fine, she free ranges in the garden and doesn't bash into anything. She is being spayed this Monday coming, and I'm hoping to bond with Gabby (belgain hare) in the shed. Wispa is neutered, but seems agressive towards Sophie and Gabby, maybe he doesn't like them near his space? But I'm hoping to bond as a trio at a later date.

Back