• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Mr Bunnykins ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0501August0014.jpg

georgeous little boy around 5 months old .
Neutered and comes complete with cuddles and mischief .

Arrived here as a stray after being found with 3 other buns on a grass verge , most likely dumped / let loose.

was reserved but the home fell through so he is now desperate for a home and all packed and ready to go.

2010_0501August0013.jpg

2010_0419August0004.jpg

Last edited:
aww he is lovely! if it was easy for 2 neutered boys to live together i would have had a try of "discussin" this with my husband!

aww he is lovely! if it was easy for 2 neutered boys to live together i would have had a try of "discussin" this with my husband!

It's just apparently not as easy, but very doable.

Plenty of people here have a pair of neutered boys.

One pops to mind...Brian & Thistle, RU Member georgie_f :)

It's just apparently not as easy, but very doable.

Plenty of people here have a pair of neutered boys.

One pops to mind...Brian & Thistle, RU Member georgie_f :)

id hate Mylo not to get on with him though and end up havin to give up this little cutie! Ive fallen in love with him! We dont have enough room for 2 rabbits to live separate so they would have to live together! Why isnt mylo a girl!!!! Only joking, i wouldnt ever change my little mylo!

Oh Angie is this the one that just lies down in the hutch and snuggles and loves cuddles?? The one i wanted to steal :oops::lol:

Oh he's gorgeous. I'd :love: him, I hope he finds a great home with a lovely bunny soon (Loxxy would love him too, but she's not spayed yet :( and he's a long way away from us)

Last edited:

It is easy! my two boys absolutely adored each other :love: they were none related and had an age gap of 1 yr 2 months. The bond was also extremely easy no humping, chasing, biting or anything nasty what so ever they spent the whole time flopped together maybe i was just lucky tho.
Btw i am most definetly not trying to talk you into adopting ;):lol:
Hope he gets a home soon hes very cute :love:

Last edited:
aaaah what lovley colouring and a SNUGGLEBUN!!!!!! We all want one of those! he is so handsome! ive not seen hime on here before....bless him all packed and ready to go!:love::love:

Back