• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse plans??

Hi everyone, well, I've actually talked my hubby round into building our buns a new home so we've decided on a playhouse type shed with large run attached for them both. Here's the question, do you know where I can get some rough plans for building this? I've a feeling this will help a great deal when hubby disappears into the garden with his new 'challenge'!! Any advice you can gvie me will be brill ;)

Do you want to make it completely from scratch?!

I think I've seen plans for sheds/playhouses/etc on ebay before. I can't remember how much they are but I think they get sent as a PDF document over the internet. :wave:

My own playhouses have been the flat-pack variety from B&Q. A lot of places are reducing them now too as summer's ended. I got a new playhouse for Pharrell and Daphne last week for £75, reduced from £200. :D

Someone on here made accommodation from scratch (cant remember who though). There are photos and you could copy that if you can find out who it was!

sorry that was totally unhelpful :oops:

Back