• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Day for Wish! Pics post 12

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
She

is a, 35 days past the time when she could have gotten pregnant, which means she is now definitely not pregnant!

has b, not had a dental for 8 weeks now which is hugely longer than anyone thought.

and c, is moving in with her new OH tonight. And he literally is her other half, they are more like the Dopeys than the Dopeys! They do everything together, lie the same way together, sit and eat together, literally, soul mates, best friends and two halves of the same coin.

:love:

I like good days! hence sharing it. :lol:

Last edited:
OMG! Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:mrgreen::rabbit2::thumb::thumb::thumb:

This is GREAT news! Fantastic! Well done you for being SUCH A FANFABULOUSTASTIC BUNNY MUM!!!!!:wave:

Lovlies to Wish & OH:love::love::love:

209.jpg

'You talkin' 'bout me?'

love that picture :love: :love: :love:

Hope we get lots of pictures of 'moving in together day' and glad things are going well for her.

omg, i wasn't first post on a thread about Wish! :cry: :lol:

Sky, she's beautiful - she looks so grown up (in both age and size!) in that picture.

So happy for her, what an awesome day for you too - no pregnancy, no dental (yet) and moving in with Autumn! :love:

Hopefully happy times ahead .... :)

They did brilliantly. And Wish even licked Autumn. They are just cracking together. This was them a few days ago.

002.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

The real way to eat fresh food- protect it from other hungry mouths.
015.jpg

024.jpg

Blimey, another fantastic thread I missed yesterday! Being out at work 4-10 on Tuesdays interferes dreadfully with my RU addiction.

:love: :love:

Could Autumn fit any more grass in his mouth?! :shock:

They look brilliant together Sky.

I'm so glad Wish has found a friend to live with :love:

I bet you are really happy, especially as Autumn doesn't think he's a rabbit...

yeah! Wish and Autumn! They look gorgeous together.....bless them ....look at all that nummy grass!:lol:

What is Autumns story?:) Gorgeous by the way!:love:

Back