• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ru - Oreo Here Pleeeease Help Me - it is urgent!!!!! UD were back post 15

kaths101

Warren Veteran
ELLO RU I IZ NOT HAPPY, mummuh is out cleanin the shed at the mo, so i fought this is my last resort...

Look at me - i az a very sad face...

CIMG3153.jpg

I az my sad face on becuz mummuh has just told me some VERY bad news...

Me and my friendz are going to the vets today :cry::cry::cry::cry:

She said somefing about injections - for miximotoeses (my toes are fine :?) and vee h d but I dunno all I know iz i HATE the vets....
Last time I bited the vet :oops: I didnt mean to but I didnt like it one bits. She almost dropped me too cos, i stampz and bites :oops::oops: mummuh was shocked she said i was not normally likes this...
Me and mittens are getting our toes's looked at, Sooty is having the Vee h d thing - Charlie is lukky, hes getting nuthing :roll: But mummuh said hes is still coming along for some morrel sopport....

please help me.... mummuh said somfing about 4 o clock so you havent got long to come and save me - hurry pleeeeeease
Love Oreo xxxx

Last edited:
Biscuit: Oreo, its nots goods! I've hads my miximotoeses also, its not toesies, its injections! likes Vee hache dees.

Yous shoulds stamps and scratches and bites the vets, they likes it, sometimes it makes daddy give me a little noms to distracts mes but i just noms and scratches!

Oreo: ohh nooos biscuit, that doesnt sound good at all, I will remembers whats you hav told me and scratch and bites to try and get nomms too :evil:

Aww, poor Oreo! :( Spenser is getting his myxi booster at the end of the month, but I haven't told him yet. He'll also be having his toes clipped. Last time he wriggled so much I had to help the vet hold him down, so you might manage to scratch Mummy as well as the Vet. One good thing, your bound to get extra treatsies after it's all over. ;)

Buttercup: Now, Oreo, you just behave yourself! The injections don't hurt at all. Me and my boys have all had 2 injections each in the past couple of weeks, plus nail clipping and everything else being poked and prodded. If you are good the vet will tell you how lovely you are, and give you a cuddle, and then you will get a yummy treat from mummy. Stiff upper lip!

Blackberry: Buttercup buried his head in mummys coat when he was being injected :lol::lol::lol:

Mylo: I wents for my toses thing and my nails cutted last night, i tried to brave but i was scared so i panicked a little bit. Mummy was holdin me but i could av had 'er easy! But i was good so i got extras fenugreek crunchees!!!

Dudley: Why doesnt you try escaping again? You knows what is beyond your warren walls, yous could sneak out and hide again till they all get back! Plus yous mummeh will be so worried you will gets lots of snuggles and treatsies when she finds you again!

To Biscuit, Spenser, Buttercup, Blackberry, Mylo and Dudley...

I sees not one of yous has offered to come and saves me, you just tells me I have to do it but scratchs mummuh and get noms - hmmm sounds like a plan..but wud rather not go at all

Dudley had a very guds plan, I iz goods at escaping - I has an even bigga garden to hide in now and there iz fields all arounds - last times I squeezed under the gate - but I havent got a gate this time :?
tbh Mummuh was worried but I was reallly scared - i fort I was lost forever and mummuh wouldnt find me - I was a really nawty boy - i dont finks i will be doing that again!

Dandelion: You would be welcome to come and stay with us, but it's a long way, and it looks like rain, and Buttercup broke his helicopter or we would have come to get you....

Oidhche - I will come and saves you Oreooooo! Sounds like when they cut your toeses off, I have had my toeses clipped, it was yucky :( You has to promise to come and lives wif me though. Mah hoomin gives lots of noms so we shood be set!

Don't know what a vee hache dee is tho. :? Maybe like dat nasty stuff the small hoomin puts in mah mouth...yeuch.

Mylo: You can come and wun away to leeds to live with me but you have to pwomise not to av any of my fenugreek cruncheees, if you are nice to me i may let you have one of my carrot sticks. I am a very demanding bunny!

well as nobun has come and saved me, Im doomed... I can see mummuh preparing a box :? we usually go in posh carriers but I heard mummuh telling daddah that we had to all go together because we have only been bonded 4 weeks :roll: so in a lawnmower box we go!!!

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp :cry::cry::cry:

Schumi and Eddie and Jasmine from da Bridge says: Youw should demands dat your mummeh gives youw LOTS OF TREATS (our mummeh used to give us vegbables and Yogurt Drops) and hours of free range time toe make up for da TRAUMA of da vets. Becos we is Bridge bunnehs we is VEWY cleber and knows dat while youw thinks mummeh is mean, she is doing it so youw not get nasty poorly sickness.

:wave:

Schumi and Eddie and Jasmine from da Bridge says: Youw should demands dat your mummeh gives youw LOTS OF TREATS (our mummeh used to give us vegbables and Yogurt Drops) and hours of free range time toe make up for da TRAUMA of da vets. Becos we is Bridge bunnehs we is VEWY cleber and knows dat while youw thinks mummeh is mean, she is doing it so youw not get nasty poorly sickness.

:wave:

Seeing a bridge bun called Schumi makes me well up. :cry: :oops:

Oreo:
IM BACK :wave: as bridge bunnies Schumi and Eddie and Jasmine are vewy cleber I took their advice and went to the vets, I dint want nasty sickness :cry:

Sooty: yes but you made me go first you wimp!! :roll:

Oreo: Yes but I did go second, the man sayd I was the heaviest - that is cos I iz all mustle, I didnt like him feelin my teefs though :evil: - I stampz at him but didnt bite him this time!

Sooty: the vet man said I had lost a bit of weight but that isnt a bad thing as I was a bit podgy before, my teefs and bum was all good.

Charlie: ahem can I just butt in here - i went to he vets for nofing but still got grabbed out of the box :evil: I was sittin there nice and quietly cos mummuh said not to worry I wasnt haveing no injections and then I got plonked on the scales :evil:

Mittens: ello, I was a gud girl as normal, I had my injection last - save the best til last I say and I let the vet man looks at my teefs and bottom, i iz an angel :angel:

Oreo Few Im glad that is all ova - I am nomming all teh treaties mummuh left us for when we got home - it wasnt so bad afta all :wave:

Aww, you are all good bunnies for letting your hooman slave take you, its good for you, promise. At least you had treaties! :wave:

Back