• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re-bonding.....????

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Ok I know I said I would stop fretting about my rabbits and the constant chasing but both have not sat together for absolutely ages, and I don't seem to see any grooming going on either :( Seems since they now have upstairs downstairs access they just seem to avoid each other. They go vets together but don't seem to be comforting each other in anyway so I really need to think seriously about what to do.
I know I'm a worrier :oops: but it just doesn't seem a bunny match made in heaven :(

Could you restrict their area a bit temporarily? On neutral territory? Maybe kind of re-bond them?

I'm going to have to I think..... not sure where I could put them but I did think about just shoving them in the carrier every now and again when I go out in the car......:?

Wish my animals were happy! Have 2 cats as well and one of them is a serial sprayer :(

Back