• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting in for my Hay Experts parcel UD The fenugreek crunchies have landed!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Or the email telling me when it will come. It was meant to be here on Friday but I just missed it because I had to go to work :(

Wish it would hurry up I've run out of hay so I'm getting glared at and I want to go and buy Heat :oops::lol:

Oh i hate waiting for parcels, theyre always late and it feels like theyre never gonna come!
Lucky buns though :love:
Hope it arrives soon :wave:

Oh i hate waiting for parcels, theyre always late and it feels like theyre never gonna come!
Lucky buns though :love:
Hope it arrives soon :wave:

:lol: me too I'm so impatient.

Thank you :wave: their first pack of Fenugreek Crunchies is coming in it :D

Has it come yet? Hope they like the crunchies - Spenser wasn't interested the first day, but now he snatches them out of my hand. :lol:

Has it come yet? Hope they like the crunchies - Spenser wasn't interested the first day, but now he snatches them out of my hand. :lol:

just got an email saying it's due between 14.41 and 15.41 :( I'm off to buy Heat :lol: If I don't come back it's because I've been killed by angry bunnies and piggies who were promised treats and scrummy hay

just got an email saying it's due between 14.41 and 15.41 :( I'm off to buy Heat :lol: If I don't come back it's because I've been killed by angry bunnies and piggies who were promised treats and scrummy hay

Aww, poor bunnies - shouldn't they be asleep by now? Spenser is taking his morning doze, although I daresay he would rouse himself if I dropped a crunchie or a handful of readigrass in front of his nose. :lol:

Aww, poor bunnies - shouldn't they be asleep by now? Spenser is taking his morning doze, although I daresay he would rouse himself if I dropped a crunchie or a handful of readigrass in front of his nose. :lol:

They are settling down now, Ruby's gone into full-lop, Cass is flopped out and the guinea pigs have stopped squeaking at the top of their voices. The trio are destroying a cardboard box though :roll::lol: I'm sure they have an excellent reason for it.

OH has fed them the past few mornings but I fed them today and I'm stingier with the pellets (even though he swears they only get 10 each :roll:) so I think they're in a bit of a mood with me.

I don't have an OH, but I've had to cut down Spenser's standard pellet ration to compensate for my mother insisting that he needs bedtime pellets to see him through the night. :roll::roll:

I don't have an OH, but I've had to cut down Spenser's standard pellet ration to compensate for my mother insisting that he needs bedtime pellets to see him through the night. :roll::roll:

my mum does tHis :roll: "oH but look tHey're Hungry!" No mum tHey just want you to tHink tHey are ;)

:( the shop didn't have Heat magazine. What am I going to do now? Uni work? :shock: House work? :shock::shock:

The crunchies are here :D Ruby and Castiel snatched them out my hands, and Zero and Lucy were fighting over theirs. The girl piggies loved them too, but the bunny trio weren't so bothered, even though they ate them. And the boys just took them out of my hands and dropped them on the floor.

Now everyone's nomming on their lovely Alfalfa King timothy hay :D

worth waiting for then?! :lol:
watch your fingers from now on. Mine climb up my legs to get theirs :shock:

Just in from taking my night class, all agog to know how the crunchies went down with your gang. :wave: Sounds like an overall success. :D I suspect my mum might have given Spenser too many pellets as there were still some in his dish when I went out to the hutch - very unusual at this time of night.

Just in from taking my night class, all agog to know how the crunchies went down with your gang. :wave: Sounds like an overall success. :D I suspect my mum might have given Spenser too many pellets as there were still some in his dish when I went out to the hutch - very unusual at this time of night.

You need little mini plastic boxes to keep the pellet rations in. I measure mine out into pots at the beginning of the week - 1 pot per pair per day. No-one can sneak any extras then (especially if you hide the food bag :lol:)

The crunchies are here :D Ruby and Castiel snatched them out my hands, and Zero and Lucy were fighting over theirs. The girl piggies loved them too, but the bunny trio weren't so bothered, even though they ate them. And the boys just took them out of my hands and dropped them on the floor.

Now everyone's nomming on their lovely Alfalfa King timothy hay :D

So you are the one who had the last bag then (Hay Experts are out of stock):lol::lol:

:D ahh bless Spenser mine never leave pellets, I think you're right your mum must have given him some more

:shock::shock::shock:

Pellets, left in a bowl?

Biscuit: Spenser, thats nots goods, if yous donts eats them alls the hoomins do stop givings yous so manys! Noms them up mates!

:D ahh bless Spenser mine never leave pellets, I think you're right your mum must have given him some more

I discovered that the pellet dish WAS emptied - I had been looking at another small bowl I'd put some readigrass in! :lol: In the dark it was an easy mistake to make.

Back