• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do any of your buns have "Tiffs?"

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
My two have little grunting thumping, humping matches where Bobby gets sick of Carlo niping her bum, she turns on him:shock:

they then sit at opposing sides of the room in a staring out competition. Carlo genefrally gives in and snuggles up next to Bobby for grooms. Is this normal for a bonded pair? Have been bonded since arouund April, and yet have always done this:?

My 2 have been having the odd little tiff recently, i think because they can smell a new bun in the house :roll:
Even before that Timmy the little rat would chase around Mimi every
morning while i was preparing their brekky. Lucky my darling Mimi is very submissive and never retaliates. Sounds like your 2 have a few dominance issues (except in the end Carlo knows shes the boss really!) :lol:

Yes - there was a funny one a few weeks ago when Jess (v. small) was humping Joe (v.big) on his head, and normally he just puts up with it, but he had a right strop and skulked off to the bedroom, she followed him in, the next minute there was much scuffling then a massive foot-thump and Jess came flying out and sat in the far corner of the living room bit with her head down and Joe poked his head out of the bedroom glaring at her, i was in stitches, i know they can't speak but just from the body language they were like a couple who'd just had a row :lol: they soon made up though :love:

It is funny though, you can tell that it isn't serious, there isn 't an atmosphere:lol:

Carlo just has to try it on every now and again, but the thing is I can't see :love:him winning:roll::lol:

Lola and Milo do this. Snuggles for ages, she humps his head, he growls and lunges, she runs off, then they snuggle again!

Lola gives him such filthy looks though!!! :lol::lol:

Merlin and Wesley never have a tiff they are all loved up but Frankie and Kassy have chasing and Kassy nips Frankie sometimes they soon settle down.

My two have the occasional tiff...... especially if I have been to Alices and havent bathed before I approach them!! :lol: Sometimes over treaties too.... Win will sometime nip Rimmi to get food out of his mouth (which doesnt please him, especially if there is no food there!!). But these are rare. And there are never any injuries. Guess they are like any couple!! :lol:

Yeah my two do this! Boris also gets reeeally jealous when he thinks Bella is paying too much attention to me,he then nips and chases her to display his disapproval :lol:

Yeah my two do this! Boris also gets reeeally jealous when he thinks Bella is paying too much attention to me,he then nips and chases her to display his disapproval :lol:

Snap...my Bella does this with Dolly..will give her her a quick 'reminder' she's my mummeh :roll: nothing nasty though..soon are all friends again...but Dolly is the newbie so I guess still a little bossing going on! :roll:

Yes - there was a funny one a few weeks ago when Jess (v. small) was humping Joe (v.big) on his head, and normally he just puts up with it, but he had a right strop and skulked off to the bedroom, she followed him in, the next minute there was much scuffling then a massive foot-thump and Jess came flying out and sat in the far corner of the living room bit with her head down and Joe poked his head out of the bedroom glaring at her, i was in stitches, i know they can't speak but just from the body language they were like a couple who'd just had a row :lol: they soon made up though :love:
...sounds like a scene from Coronation Street :lol::lol:

Smartie has a real strop if he can't go out when it's raining! They have the run of the shed with toys, plenty of hay/greens and now a platform so they can look out of the window but it's just not good enough for him lol!

Aw they are funny aren't they? Bobby gets sulky when i stroke Carlo and Vice versa, I have to do the two handed stroke and make sure that they are both getting loving at the same time:roll::lol:

Back