• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's gone 11pm, that must mean hyper time!

Jenson

Mama Doe
Why is it that some time after 11pm is when Jenson seems to wake up and decide to have a complete mad five. I should really go to bed as I'm so shattered at work but he seems so happy playing.
Its just so strange, he usually has a play and then chills out until about now when for some strange reason he suddenly starts dashing about. Nothing changes, its odd.
Does anyone else's bunny do this?

Yes. I've forgotton the name for it but rabbits belong to a group of animals that are most active dawn and dusk (or on the case of house rabbits - just when you want to go to bed:lol::lol:). My bunnies often have a mad half hour about 10.00 or 10.30 ish

Mine did the good old bunny 500 at 5 every morning, although they've got into a better routine now they've settled to my patterns. The first few weeks were very sleepless.

Biscuit does it after 11pm, then goes even crazier @ ~12:30am.

I always feel really bad, as i have to put him away by 12ish so he's in his pen's with less space to do crazy runs and binkies :(

Back