• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Mr Rocket Bunny

georgie_f

Mama Doe
My wildie friend is STILL in the garden, after six months! I thought I'd post a few photo's as I know a few members were a little concerned about him after Cloud's myxi issues...

^^^ He ran out of a bush and scared the bejesus out of Brian - who was then very manly and hid behind Jess :roll::lol:

Wild bunneh binky!!

:love:

Appologies for the rubbish photo quality! :oops:

:love::love: your garden looks amazing. And I still love your nautical theme :D

Such a little cutie :love: does he try and interact with your bunnies or just ignore them?

I thought he was stuck in the garden for ages but my Mum found a huuuge tunnel into the neighbours garden. Which I think just makes him seem more lovely - he's obviously found a way out but still keeps coming back anyway. :love:

He'll hop towards my buns but if any of them hop back in his direction, he turns and legs it! :roll::lol: I try not to let mine out if I know he's about to be honest, just in case, but quite often he'll appear out of nowhere once I've let my lot out already. :roll::lol:

If my buns are shut in, he'll sit on the step in front of the shed door and look in at them. I feel a bit bad for him being on his own but I guess he doesn't mind or he would have left by now.

I don't really leave anything out for him to eat - I tried leaving out pellets but he didn't touch those. I chuck the bunnies uneaten hay on the compost heap every morning so I suspect he probably raids that during the day! :lol:

I thought he was stuck in the garden for ages but my Mum found a huuuge tunnel into the neighbours garden. Which I think just makes him seem more lovely - he's obviously found a way out but still keeps coming back anyway. :love:

Of course, he does! After all, it's not your garden, but his!:lol:

He's huge compared to when he first arrived! He's much smaller than my own bunnies though. Even Cloud's bigger than him. :shock:

And the hen is actually Kevin the cockeral! :lol: I'm just uploading some pictures of him as I haven't introduced him yet. :oops:

:lol: I won't! I had a hard time deciding if he was a cockeral or not at the RSPCA - he'd moulted his big tail out and as he's such a muted colour, he hasn't got the typical feathers you'd expect a cockeral to have. The only thing that really gives him away is his comb and his crowing! :lol:

Fantastic pictures - never seen domestics and a wildie !:D

Neither had I until little Rocket turned up! :lol:

He was really tiny when he first arrived. I'm still convinced nextdoors cat dropped him off - he just didn't look as though he should be on his own. When he was smaller he used to climb all over Brian and follow him around and Brian didn't bat an eyelid. Now he's bigger and the hormones have kicked in, he seems to know to keep a healthy distance. :)

Back