• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's Pics

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Big Libby........on Morse's chair again :shock:
007-27.jpg

Lady Lydia
005-26.jpg

Miss Bunny Penny and Flynn
025-15.jpg

Lara and Dermot
007-26.jpg

Mr Bean
011-32.jpg

Danny
002-30.jpg

Jessica

003-31.jpg

Brian
014-25.jpg

and finally Eddie, who managed to get into his pot this morning for the first time in about 2 weeks
005-25.jpg

He's not quite so good this evening though :cry:
001-22.jpg

Lovely pics as always! Dermot has exceptionally good bunny legs. I'm sorry Eddie isn't so well tonight. he is such a beautiful boy.

Libby just about gets her bunny bum on there! I love the wicker hanger good idea, and of course Mr Bean :love::love: but they're all good pics. :D

:love::love::love: I love your bunnies so much they are gorgeous. But I have to be honest.... I think Eddie's my favourite. Don't tell the others. ;)

:lol::lol: at Dermot's leg, was he just lying like that or did you get him mid stretch?
I love Eddie I'm so glad he got back into his pot :)
I hope he feels better soon

:love:

Lovely pics! I especially love the one of Libby! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I hope Eddie starts feeling better soon. xxxxx

All your bunnies are absolutely beautiful :love:

I like Eddie in his pot (great name, I had a bun called Eddie), hope he's feeling better soon!

Brian's colouring is just exquisite.

:love::love::wave:

Gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love:

I had to go in for a closer look at Dermot's leg....wasn't sure what it was at first glance. :lol:

I hope Eddie improves.

Awww Jane, you do such a great job with them all. Theyre all gorgeous, but i must say i love, love, LOVE Lara, Dermot and Mr Bean!! :love:

ETA: Thankk you for the advice about the excessive drinking, i mentioned it to the vet at their review. She said it could be the antibiotics and the fact that they havent been in the grassy run for a week or so. She said they're perfectly healthy buns and she cant see any reason why their kidneys or liver should be affected, but to keep an eye on them. Thank youuu :)

Last edited:
Back