• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbour thought Spenser was a canary!!!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I assumed my neighbours over the fence might have worked out (or heard on the local grapevine) that I had a rabbit (got Spenser in April). Was speaking to her today, and the subject of pets arose (she has a very loud Jack Russell). Eventually, after I had been blathering about Spenser for a good 5 minutes she said, 'Er, what is it you've got?' Turns out she and her husband at first thought it was a baby:shock::shock::shock:, but as time passed and there was no sign of baby parephanalia entering or leaving the house they decided we had acquired a canary, whose caged was taken out to the garden of an afternoon! This isn't as daft as it sounds. Well, he issuch a pretty, pretty boy, isn't he. :lol::lol::lol:

Goodness. :shock::shock::shock: The Lady of the Isle a puppy. I hope she bit him, or at least tore his trousers.

Goodness. :shock::shock::shock: The Lady of the Isle a puppy. I hope she bit him, or at least tore his trousers.

He asked what breed she was, to which I replied 'she's a Dutch rabbit' to which he responded with 'Never heard of them. So long as she doesn't try and grab me through the letter box...' :shock:

I still haven't worked out if he was joking or not. I think perhaps he must be Island born and bred.... :lol:

Back