• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup overload!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
He wasn't going to move, so I just took pics from different angles :lol:

bunniesoct2010andstufftosell003.jpg

bunniesoct2010andstufftosell004.jpg

bunniesoct2010andstufftosell009.jpg

bunniesoct2010andstufftosell010.jpg

bunniesoct2010andstufftosell012.jpg

bunniesoct2010andstufftosell014.jpg

bunniesoct2010andstufftosell015.jpg

bunniesoct2010andstufftosell016.jpg

If you give his bum a slight shove does he move, or dig his paws in? Spenser usually digs his paws in, unless he thinks it is a choice of being tipped into his carrier or, that greatest of indignities, picked up. :lol::lol::lol:

If you give his bum a slight shove does he move, or dig his paws in? Spenser usually digs his paws in, unless he thinks it is a choice of being tipped into his carrier or, that greatest of indignities, picked up. :lol::lol::lol:

Paws firmly dug in! (unless you don't want him to move, and then he's off like a shot :lol:)

Paws firmly dug in! (unless you don't want him to move, and then he's off like a shot :lol:)

Thought so. :lol::lol::lol: One of the many things that amaze me about bunnies is how firmly they can refuse to move. I know Spenser is a fairly large rabbit, but all the same he's a lot smaller than me. Neither of my parents can pick him up, which gives me a great and unusually feeling of superiority. :D

Very handsome buttercup!!!

Just wondering is there any relation between your buns or how did you find 4 such good looking fella's? :wave:

Back