• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gotta love and hate that "just bonded" honeymoon period...

Zara

Mama Doe
Batbunny and Rascal have been doing nothing but snuggling ever since I bonded them, although Rascal especially still seeks me out for cuddles on the couch. I decided it's time my bunnies stopped being lazy fat fuzzles and set up their tunnels and playthings in the landing and in the hallway, giving them the run of the stairs, hall, and landing area. More then enough room for a rabbit to run, jump, and play to the heart's content. They've been out there for an hour, you know what they've been doing.

Snuggling in a corner. Batbunny has even ignored his beloved treat ball toy. Some lively, interesting energetic rabbits I have, eh? :roll:

My buns have been bonded almost a year now and still all they do is snuggle. I love it. :love: They have complete free range of my garden and I find them snuggled up in the top of the hutch.

Haha, just wait until they figure out they don't get as many treats snuggled in a corner. But some buns are so loved up treats don't compare to a good lickin :love:

I don't love anything better with bunnies than to see them snuggling contentedly. If they're happy, I'm happy too!:love::love::love::love:

Back