• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well thats Rose & Anya booked in

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
for their spay :), they go in next tues, was telling them how worried I am about wee Rose :(, & they said well yes there is an increased risk as she is so tiny, but apart from her size & sight she is one VERY healthy bunny so should be fine :D

Aww, the wee darlings. :love: Reminds us to send extra-special vibes for your lovely girlies next week. :wave:

She should be fine, I have had my tiny nethies spayed, they were fine :)

Thankies :D, its cause she only like 0.8 but I think she's grown a tiny bit since then :love:

I was so happy to hear she is a very healthy bun, as she was a very sickly wee bun when she came to me :(

she was half the size of her bro

this was her first day we got her
SAM_1367.jpg

SAM_1328.jpg

Bless her! :love: She has grown into her fur a bit since then. :) Was she the runt of the litter? I always think 'runt' is a not very nice word to use when these little ones are nearly always as cute as they are fragile. :love:

Bless her! :love: She has grown into her fur a bit since then. :) Was she the runt of the litter? I always think 'runt' is a not very nice word to use when these little ones are nearly always as cute as they are fragile. :love:

yeah I think she was, she really was half the size of the rest of the litter, & still is hehe, but she really has blossomed now :love:

ETA

this is her now
IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

Last edited:
yeah I think she was, she really was half the size of the rest of the litter, & still is hehe, but she really has blossomed now :love:

ETA

this is her now
IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

Awww little rose bless her, fingers crossed for both buns.(im sure it will all be fine) xx

yeah, they make us worry so much eh lol

They really do but you are doing the right thing and remember a vet dosent want to lose a bun during the op so he/she takes tremendous care, thats how i looked at it anyway.

A week today then and they will be all done. xxx

They really do but you are doing the right thing and remember a vet dosent want to lose a bun during the op so he/she takes tremendous care, thats how i looked at it anyway.

A week today then and they will be all done. xxx

yeah, & I trust my vets 100%, they are always sooo so good with the buns, & won't let them go home if they are not eating/pooping, & when sonny ended up with an internal bleed they acted so soo fast, I rushed him back in & we was rushed in & checked over & had the op within 2 hours then they kept him in over night free of charge as it was a post op complication :), I really do love my vets :love:

Love the new pics! :love::love::love: A bit slow on the uptake because I take an evening class on Tuesdays and am just in. :wave:

Back