• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cost of myxo jags and any discounts?

weedug

Mama Doe
Just wondered what everyone paid for the myxo jags, and do you get a discount for taking 4 or more buns?

i pay £17.85 per jab. i only have two buns so havent asked cos i know they'll say no to discounting it!

£17.50
Don't know about discounts because I only have the two!

At my old vets it was £25 :shock:

Mine went up to about £18 for vhd and over £20 for myxi this year.I asked for a discount and now get them all for £12 each :):)

i get a discount for bisc and matt, and a discount everytime i go to the vets! because we are always there and have spent an absolute fortune, so the vet likes to help us out. :D

£16.70

For four - don't get a discount but that's cheaper than our old vets anyway.

I tend to take all mine on the same day and do get rather a large discount, so I'm not sure what I pay for mine, but I think for the practice it is £20 for an individual jab and £32 if you have the myxo and VHD done as part of a package two weeks apart.

Forgot to say, my vet charges £18, but I get a 20% discount now if I take four or more at a time. They get a full health check, including teeth as well.

I get a good dicount as you know my last lot all got there jags for £120 and that was a house call to do them all at one time .I know its alot cheaper than if I took them all along.Just got Tobys done and it is going to cost me £32 for his alone:?:?I know it goes with how many viles they use at one time I think 4 rabbits can be done at one time out of 1 vile.

I paid £62 this morning for four so £15.50 each includeing our slot, was in there over an hour :shock: :lol:

Can't remember the prices (but it's very reasonable and if you book both 2 weeks apart you get extra off), and our vet gives a 10% discount for treating 3+ animals at the same time.

The boys had their myxi a few weeks ago, with full health check and nail trimming (no extra charge for cutting nails on all 4 of them), and then when they had their VHD last week she went through the full health check again - ears, bums, fur, teeth etc.

£18 for the myxi, we dont get an official discount, but when i took 5 of my lot in, i dont think they charged us for the consultation,

Back