• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Rhubarb - 1 year old female rabbit needs home - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Sex: Female
Age(s): Approx 1 year.
Name(s): Rhubarb.
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated.
Reason for rehoming: Rhubarb was surrendered to rescue when her previous owner was keeping her in a 2ft hutch that leaked.
Will the group be split: We would like Rhubarb to go to a home where she can be paired with a neutered male. We can offer help with bonding if needed. If you would like Rhubarb but do not have a male to pair with her, please ask as we usually have other rabbits in that she could be paired with.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other: Rhubarb is a lovely girl and I will admit having a soft spot for her after how she was treated. Considering she has had minimal human contact, she was happy to be around me and my dog whilst I took these photos.

HPIM7143.jpg

Rhubarb is a curious girl with a lovely personality :)
HPIM7151.jpg

She was happy to be handled and seemed quite chilled out

HPIM7152.jpg

She was in heaven here! She loves head rubs and sat there for ages ♥ Probably the first proper contact she has ever had.

HPIM7156.jpg

Last edited:
:evil::cry: Some people make me so angry - how aweful for her & scary!

Wonderful you have her now - she is such a stunnig little girl - bless her! I hope she is given a forever home soon!:love::love::love: I think she will be such a devoted bunny after so much love now!

Wow- look at those eyelashes!:love: I love the last pic.:love: She looks like shes smiling in that pic- no doubt happy to be cared for at last:)
I hope she finds a forever home with a husbun soon.
sue :wave:

Bye bye Rhubarb! Finally got a new home... this rabbit has had a few viewings but none worked out. The last people didn't want her because she was an inch too long.... but she found her new companion and family this morning :)

Back