• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Preloved

Bink

Mama Doe
After hearing about Preloved on here, I thought I would give it a visit because I didn't really know what it was but I knew that rabbits were being sold on there.

I am SO shocked at the number of buns on there. I could barely see any that met the context of 'Pre-Loved' which to me would mean that owners whose circumstances have changed need to rehome their pet... it all seemed to be breeding stock... made me really, really sad. I had to click off. It makes me start wondering who buys the buns, whether they're looked after etc, I don't like it :( I don't really like the idea of animals being lumped in with cars, clothes and furniture.

I'm sorry, I guess there isn't a great deal of substance to this thread, I think I'm just shocked :shock:

I agree with you both unfortunatley it's Gumtree and Netmums to. My husband says you can't save them all and he is right, it's a cruel world.:evil:

Completely changing the subject - Blink where can I get my Hutch is not enough car sticker from?:)

After hearing about Preloved on here, I thought I would give it a visit because I didn't really know what it was but I knew that rabbits were being sold on there.

I am SO shocked at the number of buns on there. I could barely see any that met the context of 'Pre-Loved' which to me would mean that owners whose circumstances have changed need to rehome their pet... it all seemed to be breeding stock... made me really, really sad. I had to click off. It makes me start wondering who buys the buns, whether they're looked after etc, I don't like it :( I don't really like the idea of animals being lumped in with cars, clothes and furniture.

I'm sorry, I guess there isn't a great deal of substance to this thread, I think I'm just shocked :shock:

Thats exactly how i thought, and felt, when i looked on for the first time two days ago.
I wont be looking on again, its too upsetting.:(

Back