• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I is rather comfortable now!

097-1-1.jpg

088.jpg

I has even been lurking on RU!

084-1.jpg

Right now I is completely upside down flopperated in ma hays (which is making typing very hard!) I likes it here!

Last edited:
He looks a bit like I put Teddy on a hot wash! (His colours washed out and he's shrunk! :shock:) :lol::lol:

He still has his baby fur (apparently some rescue buns don't grow adult fur for ages for some reason.) He's so soft!

He's almost as big as Ruby already....and she's almost fully grown. :shock: He's going to be a big lad!

He still has his baby fur (apparently some rescue buns don't grow adult fur for ages for some reason.) He's so soft!

I hadn't heard that but it might explain why Bubbles had very soft baby fur still when I got her though, and was much softer than Alfie, even though they were only days apart in age. She'd been in rescue since about 8 wks old.

Oscar is incredibly handsome..... and such a computer whizz by the looks of it. :lol::lol:

What a lovely ending he looks :love: :love: and very relaxed. He has a great personality I'm sure you will have lots of fun with him :)

I want to go give him a big cuddle...but I'm bonding them, so can only look! I dont' want to set anything off! :( It's so hard looking but not touching!

Ahhh that is so frustrating! He looks soooo cuddly! I just look at him and think 'hug' :love: well done for being a strong bunneh mummeh you will get to have cuddles soon :)

Back