• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£25 - Good price at vets to clean bum and clip fur?

From a previous thread suggestion, just wondered if anyone knows if £25 seems a fair price to pay to get my bun's bum and legs washed and clipped? Would it be cheaper at an animal groomers?
He's been having wee and poo problems and this area almost constantly wet, so want to freshen him up properly as I don't think im doing the best job!!
Many thanks.

When they sorted Smoo's back end out after a horrible moult it cot me about that much.

We had a French lop in yesterday for a very similar reason he had to be put under but it would have cost us £124 without discount x

Thanks for asking. Not been able to take him to the vets yet (I'm a week overdue to give birth and struggling to get out!!) but the problems hangar the other day have resolved. Problem I'm having with him is that he's prefering to use kitchen floor rather than the litter tray or the cage which has megazorb in, so as soon as he wees he's in a puddle of it the little tinker.
Tried moving litter trays round, but then my other bun gets confused and has a strop!

Sounds good, some vets charge more than that just for a consultation

I'd be wary of groomers, I imagine they wouldn't be very bunny savvy and probably have larger animals there

Goodness! I am glad i stay in Bonnie Scotland, my vets would just charge a consultation fee of £14 ish. :)

Back