• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Coco) Pop pictures.

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Miss Pop is such a looooovely little thing. I have loved her since the day i bought her home. But last night i think we really clicked... she was at the door waiting for me to get her out. Every other night she has run away from me! Last night she was waiting for me. :love: I got her out.. and she SNUGGLED into me.... :love::love: Shes so cute... she is yet to take food out my hand, but she sure does like getting out of her cage and running on the bed.. she is sooo fast! :lol:

Here are a few pics i took of her in the bath... tis an enclosed space where i dont have to worry about her escapeing! :p (her head is wet cause she rubbed it against her watter bottle! :lol:)

watermarked4-1.jpg

watermarked5-1.jpg

watermarked6-1.jpg

watermarked7-1.jpg

and one in her cage.
watermarked3-1.jpg

Aww she's gorgeous mai what type is she?

I've got a new hammy called patches but not sure what breed he is i think from looking at some pics he has some teddy bear in him

Aww she's gorgeous mai what type is she?

I've got a new hammy called patches but not sure what breed he is i think from looking at some pics he has some teddy bear in him

She is a syrian hamster :)
and her colour is sable :love:

xxxx

Back