• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dizzi & Rascal in their new aviary

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Thought I'd take a video (click on the image) now they seem to be settling into their new aviary.

Please ignore the state of the garden - we're still doing work and it looks like a building site just now! (and also the state of the run ..... this was taken pre-sweep)! lol

You can definitely tell who's boss ....... just check Rascal out, getting himself comfy then having his head groomed! :lol:

Blessssss x

Aww i love the one that flopped out! How cute and licking each other. That is just so sweet! They look like they are well at home in the aviary.

xx

Aww i love the one that flopped out! How cute and licking each other. That is just so sweet! They look like they are well at home in the aviary.

xx

Thaaanks ......that's Rascal-chops and flopping is his very favourite thing to do .... after nomming of course!! :lol:

What a sweet video :) They look very happy together. I love it when Rascal flopped, and Dizzi came over to groom him and his little ears were out sideways. Too cute!! :D :love:

Back