• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty foraging..

charl86

Alpha Buck
Silly me forgot I'd left some pellets in my handbag from when I took Sooty to my mums...
After hearing some vigorous digging I looked to see what was going on...

Sooty: Mmmm.. I smell pellets!
CIMG1392.jpg

I know they're in here somewhere!!!
CIMG1389.jpg

Nom nom nom nom nom......
CIMG1390.jpg

He looked so pleased with himself I couldn't bear to take them off him,
the problem now is that he thinks my bag is a pellet dispenser and tries to rip it up looking for them whenevr I leave it on the floor!:shock::roll:

I cant leave it on the floor now without him digging in it! I emptied it out in front of him before saying "see there nothing to eat in there" he didn't seem to get the picture though, he just tried to pull the lining out! norty bunny...:lol:

Awwww!! :love::love::love: Bootiful bunneh!

That's better than me coming downstairs yesterday to find that Ruby had been in my bag and had pulled out a ham and cheese sarni (the boys) :roll: She'd eaten some of the bread too! :roll:

That's better than me coming downstairs yesterday to find that Ruby had been in my bag and had pulled out a ham and cheese sarni (the boys) :roll: She'd eaten some of the bread too! :roll:

:lol::lol: Obviously they've never been taught that it's rude to rumage through a ladies handbag!

Back