• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 2xblue female Netherland dwarf x's - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:2
Sex: Female
Age(s): 1 year
Name(s): Nightshade and Amethyst
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated.
Reason for rehoming: Before coming into rescue, they were kept in a tiny hutch and kept being bothered by the owners dog. I have 2 dogs here and they seem fine with them, however my dogs ignore them.
Will the group be split: No. These girls need a home together.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other: Both are really lovely girls. They are cheeky and are confident around humans :)

This is Amethyst
HPIM7137.jpg

This is Nightshade
HPIM7122.jpg

HPIM7135.jpg

Just wanted to bump this up for you. Really hope they manage to get a home before xmas. They are such beautiful girls :love:

So glad they found their new home. :D

I thought you were fostering them, Lillian! Did they go to a rescue before their new homes? :)

Yeah they were at Furry Friends which is where I foster for so will have full rescue back up for their whole lives. They were speyed with us too :)

Sorry...reading back my post it sounded a bit confrontational :oops:. It was just a general wonderment as I saw them posted by Lillian before!

So glad they found a home. They'd been in rescue for so long! :( What a ChrisMoose present for them! :love::love:

Sorry...reading back my post it sounded a bit confrontational :oops:. It was just a general wonderment as I saw them posted by Lillian before!

So glad they found a home. They'd been in rescue for so long! :( What a ChrisMoose present for them! :love::love:

I didn't take it that way, don't worry :)

Yes, was very pleased they bonded well with their new boyfriend. I have pointed the new owner in this direction so hopefully we can all have updates on the happy trio :)

Back