• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Maggie - 2/3 year old lionhead rabbit needs a home - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Sex: Female
Age(s): Between 2-3 years.
Name(s): Maggie May
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated.
Reason for rehoming: Maggie came into rescue when her previous owners were going on holiday and said they would dump her if no one took her.
Will the group be split: We would like Maggie to go to a home where she can be paired with a neutered male. We can offer help with bonding if needed. If you would like Maggie but do not have a male to pair with her, please ask as we usually have other rabbits in that she could be paired with.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other: Maggie is a real sweetheart. She is inquisitive and very playful. She is happy to be around humans and seems to like attention :)

HPIM7118.jpg

HPIM7119.jpg

Last edited:
Maggie

May I ask how big she is? Sorry but I'm not familiar with lionheads. I have to find another bondmate for my neutered Netherland Dwarf boy, Huey, who's 6 but as he's very submissive I'm hoping to find a girl who's not too much bigger than him.

2322534230094036190S500x500Q85.jpg

she is beautiful :love:

we are hoping to be able to see Libby but Maggie is gorgeous as well and it all comes down to who is the best friend to pair with duke now that daisy can't be with him....

whats her temperament like? is she a 'chillaxed' bunny? (first time ive used that word!)

Shes rougly double the size of a Nethie, perhaps a bit bigger than that. She is a very sweet girl. When you go over to the hutch she runs off, but I have found if you wait she will come over and say hi. She nudges you with her nose its adorable! :love:

Duke is approx 4 years old, an english rabbit, he can be a bit stubborn at times and is nervy but not aggresive at all, Daisy was very chilled out so she calmed him down at scary times like visiting the vets.....

Last edited:
BUMPING Maggie cause I adore her....

I know that generally females arent paired.....but I kepe thinking Maggie would go so nicely with Marley!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=250007

I know I know...but maybe someone has a pair of males that they need females! Far fetched I know as both the does are form different areas...BUT no harm in dreaming for forever homes for Maggie & Marley!

Soooo sweet! Now if i didnt have 2 females already...mmmmmm......Magiie would be Mine!:lol::love::love::love:

We have a male that may suit?

Our Pet Dutch Rabbit (female) was sadly put to sleep this afternoon, died from Mixy, Her old partner is about 3 years old and the 2 of them have been living in the same hutch for about 2 years now! could Maggie be a possible partner?:)

A poss partner?

Hi, what is the best time to call you? Our Female Dutch sadly passed away yesterday and I am worried about her Hutch Buddy, He has been neutred and just had the Mixy Jab!

We have 2 other rabbits in another Hutch, so at the moment Sooty is on his own, (sooty male rabbit)

Thanks

Matt

Back