• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO StarlightsRabbitRescue :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for letting Ginger come here.

She's the most adorable little thing in the world. She is settling in well.

You made me feel really welcome on Friday night, i hope you and your friend had an awesome night out and didn't wake up with too much of a bad head ;)

I finally managed to get home at 00:03 according to the car, so that was 6 hours of solid driving (with a 10 minute break at the services to drop Ringo off) :shock: . Matt & Emma seemed very happy to have Ringo also and i see from some threads today, he seems to be settling in well.

Thanks again,

Gray :wave:

aww thats nice, I have a lot to thank Kris for too as I have the lovely Mittens :love: The buns from Starlights definetly have personality ;)

Thank you :)

I have only just seen this, just got back in at Surrey!

It was lovely meeting you and I am glad Ginger, and Ringo, are both settling in well :love:

My bedroom seems empty with only Amy in it!

Kath- Mittens was such a funny and grumpy looking girl with her little pom pom ears that she almost didn't go anywhere :oops:

Thank you :)

I have only just seen this, just got back in at Surrey!

It was lovely meeting you and I am glad Ginger, and Ringo, are both settling in well :love:

My bedroom seems empty with only Amy in it!

Kath- Mittens was such a funny and grumpy looking girl with her little pom pom ears that she almost didn't go anywhere :oops:

I owe you a lot of thanks for all the advice and care etc you've given me. Ginger will always be about on RU, so you'll see her quite a bit i expect :) She's on here quite a bit already, being her clumsy silly self.

She even ran into our patio doors :shock: :roll: :lol:

Thanks again Kris, you're brill :wave:

Back