• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger - *Pics and a video!* (and a little Biscuit..) MORE PICS! Post 13 :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger's at home as you know, she's settling in well, pooping all over her temporary pen (but weeing in the litter tray (most of the time!)) :love:

Here are a pic and a video of her from yesterday.

Enjoying a little run around
ginger03-1.jpg

Supervised run around (Click to watch, sorry about brightness, still working out new camera's video function!)

Biscuit had to get involved afterwards, whilst we had tea...decided he wanted some...

biscuit01.jpg

She is the most clumsy little thing. She can't do real periscopes without falling over. You can see that in the video, she falls sideways/backwards :love: Also, attempted binkies incur a bit of 'cage banging' :lol:

She's so silly!

Do you all love her? I DO!:love:

Last edited:
She's gorgeous, thanks for sharing! :wave: How is her eye? And Biscuit is as handsome as ever. :love::love::love:

Beautiful Ginger:love::love: I bet Biscuit is getting to love her.

In a word 'NO' :roll:

We've had lots of growling and lunging from Biscuit @ Ginger, but from behind bars, she doesn't seem to really care, just sits there, but we've had to move him a couple of times, when he's out now, there's double pen panel protection so he can't get at her.

On a plus note though, he DID groom her, for about 3 seconds last night, on her head. I was rushing over to move him and saw his tongue on her head, so left it and then he ran off. :love: i think this may be a good sign? It was definately grooming, as her head was sopping wet :lol: :) The growling / lunging, im 100% sure is territorial, so the fact he's doing it, isn't concerning me greatly.

We've had lots of growling and lunging from Biscuit @ Ginger, but from behind bars, she doesn't seem to really care, just sits there, but we've had to move him a couple of times, when he's out now, there's double pen panel protection so he can't get at her.

On a plus note though, he DID groom her, for about 3 seconds last night, on her head. I was rushing over to move him and saw his tongue on her head, so left it and then he ran off. :love: i think this may be a good sign? It was definately grooming, as her head was sopping wet :lol: :) The growling / lunging, im 100% sure is territorial, so the fact he's doing it, isn't concerning me greatly.

I bet Biscuit is just letting her know who is boss before he falls in love with her:love: Slightly different example, but when we got our german shepherd dog as a puppy, our other dog who was just a little spaniel cross, spent a week at least, growling at her, baring her teeth and generally putting pup in its place. In fact, I would go as far as to say she reminded us of something out of 'Alien'. Then the 'Mothering' instinct set in and she would wash pup's face and eyes and generally groom her. Think it's just a matter of time and all will be well:)

Awwww well done Graham, don't get on now much but, just wanted to say well done rescuing her, she is so lucky I think she is going to be thoroughly spoilt, I think perhaps Biscuit might be a bit jealous at first aswell but, will soon settle down, she is adorable - maybe she will get stronger with exercise etc ;) Very best of luck x

More Pics

Biscuit: theres is somethinks goings on mes finks! I cans smells another bunny! Hmm's...

biccy01.jpg

Biscuit: i hides in mys box and noms the hays, maybes i wonts smells its then!

biccy02.jpg

Ginger doing what she does best since she's been here...nomming!

gingy02.jpg

gingy01.jpg

You can see how much better her eye looks since the hay removal and clean up this afternoon :)

Ginger has the cutest white tail :love:

gingy03.jpg

Spending time where she seems to feel happiest/safest at the moment..

gingy04.jpg

:love::love: the pair of them!

She's gorgeous :love::love::love::love: She's got Eddie's colourings! Not quite Sooty fawn, not quite bright orange! :love::love:

....but Gray...that box that Biscuit is in......does it say ASBO?! :shock::shock:

She's gorgeous :love::love::love::love: She's got Eddie's colourings! Not quite Sooty fawn, not quite bright orange! :love::love:

....but Gray...that box that Biscuit is in......does it say ASBO?! :shock::shock:

That she is :love: She's just a cute fluffy mess right now, moulting everywhere and just scruffy in general bless her!

And no, its ASB10, but almost ASBO! :lol:

He should have one stuck on him at the moment, for anti-social behaviour towards her! :roll: :shock:

This is exactly how Timmy was with Mimi when wefirst brought her home. And actually how my firsy bun Tilly was when we got Timmy. it was like they hated eachother! And both of those bonds turned out to be pretty easy and ended in true love :love:

That she is :love: She's just a cute fluffy mess right now, moulting everywhere and just scruffy in general bless her!

And no, its ASB10, but almost ASBO! :lol:

He should have one stuck on him at the moment, for anti-social behaviour towards her! :roll: :shock:

Shhhhh!! It's close enough to ASBO for me! ;)

Don't worry about him. He'll be completely different when in neutral territory! You wouldn't imagine that the bunnies infront of me at the moment, would have been (and in the past have been) at each others throats (well....ears). Right now they are eating hay side by side, end by end, without a care in the world.

...what I'm trying....and failing...to say is that they act so differently when they're not defending their space. No bonds would work if they acted the same as when side by side.

Shhhhh!! It's close enough to ASBO for me! ;)

Don't worry about him. He'll be completely different when in neutral territory! You wouldn't imagine that the bunnies infront of me at the moment, would have been (and in the past have been) at each others throats (well....ears). Right now they are eating hay side by side, end by end, without a care in the world.

...what I'm trying....and failing...to say is that they act so differently when they're not defending their space. No bonds would work if they acted the same as when side by side.

In an odd way, i find it kind of re-assuring that he's doing waht nature has told him to do :)

Ginger however, just defies nature. She couldn't care about anything. She jumped off the sofa, ran round like a crazy thing. What a wonderful litter she was from... lol

She met mr hoover last night, just sat and watched it.

Back