• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dougal's adventure U/DShort Vid added

capel

Warren Veteran
"Are you sure it's safe out here, mum?"
DSC00220.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

"Oohh, Loks of intewesting fings to bump into, but I'll member them the nex time!"
DSC00239.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

"Im sure I can smell some gwass somewhere"
DSC00243.jpg

"Found it mum!! OOHHH..loks and loks, but I don't know where to start.
DSC00245.jpg

Maybe I should go home and av a fink about it instead..."

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

My lickle eyeses don't work so I don't know wot I looks like but mah mummy says I's vewy ansome. Mah flopsy earses don't work good either, but mah nosey does work VEWY good and I can smell food Very good and if mummy does try to hide mah shreddie I does ALWAYS find it vewy fast!!

Last edited:
For a little blind bunneh he looks like he gets on fine!
He is very hansome too! :love::love::love:

He is totally blind in one eye and we think he can detect light and shade in the other as he occasionally reacts if we wave something at his left hand side. He's also deaf...no reaction to the hoover when I hoover around him, but we have seen him give a startle response if a door bangs. He's a fabulous bunster..very affectionate and has mapped out his "rat run" from the kitchen(where he lives) out onto the back patio and around the side of the house to the front lawn.After he'd been out twice he appeared to know where all the obstacles were, and the only mishap occurred when I'd put up a temporary barrier to stop him from going round the front as I was working at the back. Of course he didn't realise it was there and went barrelling into it. The next day(barrier was down) and he went galloping out as usual but as he got near to where the obstacle had been he stopped and went very gingerly. And folk say bunnies have very little brain????:lol:

A short video of him. Our house isn't really as grungy as it looks here. At the end he goes through the STILL unfinished kitchen extension on his way to the boiler room, which leads to Roger's Temp office and the connecting door to the garage.

Ahhhh Hildas he is lovely and very lively too bless him - you definately did the right thing taking him on

He is such a sweetie, he really does know his way around doesn't he! Not tentative at all, bless him, so handsome:love::love:

Hilda, he is so gorgeous. I love the first photo in particular.

Love the story about the obstacle and him stopping where it had been erected. Marvellous. :love::love:

He is such a gorgeous little fellow! Thanks for sharing. :wave: I love the way his nose exactly matches his ears. :love:

He is such a gorgeous little fellow! Thanks for sharing. :wave: I love the way his nose exactly matches his ears. :love:
It's not obvious from the piccies, but the tips of his paws match his ears and nose. He really is sooooooo cute. :D
Thanks to everyone who's posted such lovely comments.:)

What an amazing bunny. For a somebun with no sight / sound abilities, he sure has some moves still!

He's adorable :love:

Back