• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What kind of rabbit is this?

Hi!:wave: Could be wrong as Im not that clued up on different breeds....but that looks like a Lionhead to me! Hence the mane!
There are so many at rescue...Id def. go and have a look and even help out - that way you get to see what their temperments are like etc...also rescue usually spay or neuter buns before rehoming...which does cost abit - Ive just spent £120 on spaying both my female buns....so rescue is way to go with plenty needing a loving caring forever home!

My neighbour has a lionhead - he is gorgous...but does need regular grooming...which he is not keen on - so can be a struggle for them!

:wave:

I've never had a rabbit before but have wanted one for a while, I used to have a cat and a boa(don't worry I'm strongly against animal cruelty and live feeding, I hate it) but had to give them away when I moved house so now I'm more settled I'm going to give in and get a cute fluffy rabbit:D,friends have had them before and I've read up on their care alot, only thing I'm worried about as it will be a house rabbit is the amount of chewing through things they like to do.

Daphne is awesome!

Yes, single mane lionhead.

You can bunny proof anywhere the bunny goes. Also have a specific bunny area so the bunny can be returned to it if necessary (such as a room or cage). Also spaying/neutering and a bonded friend can help with destruction.

Looks a Lion head to me. I have a lion lop and she's a chunk...looks much bigger than your dreamer bunny. :D

Meet Dolly
101_0116.jpg

Last edited:
Back