• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Only another week until I can let Sophie out

Bless Sophie...she got spayed hey?
How has she been coping?

Indiana & Arrabella have their 3 day post op check tomorrow..they have been eating & pooping great...but think Arrabella is batlting abit more than Indiana...oh and they have started to eat the puppy pads which is abit worrying...:?
How to keep them dry & warm with out those I dont know how...:?

Did you give Sophie anything to entertain herself with whilst in her "rest cage"?
Im trying to think of what I can give my girls so they dont get bored...hence the chomping & digging of puppypads...

Have you let Sophie out at all?
Indiana escaped out of OH arms when we checked her wound...which Ive only done once....I was not happy with OH and held Arrabella for her check....:roll: Bless it wasnt OH fault...but was worried anyway...

Has Sophie healed ok? Do you check her everyday? or just gage her actions?

goodness Ive gone on!

Hope next 5 days go quick for you & Sophie!:love::wave:

She went for a check up on fri and they said she and her wound was fine..I havnt checked yet but she's bak to normal soph..Shea got a tunnel and a quite a few chew tots for her teeth and enuf space to have a walk,no I havnt let soph out at all just layed in her cage wiv her but need something for her to dig in

Sounds like all is going well, but I can understand your impatience. Not sure what the best digging material would be for a post-spay bunny. :?

Hhhhmmmm will ave to find something for her..do some hormonal behaviour stay with me?coz soph only started rattling her cage quite badly when she 1st became hormonal and age started it again at 5 this morn

Back