• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddys mummy - did you get Davey boy/ now Oscar today????

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I havent heard anything :shock: hope you got him ok?
How is he?? Wheres the piccies???

Ali - your slacking!!!!!

Last edited:
She's probably too busy squeezing him and hugging him and calling him George :love::love::love:

hope all went well :)

No - just called in for 10 seconds to show OH what I had spent the whole day driving around to get!!

19 is quite enough for now!

:lol::lol::lol: Yes, he's called Oscar (not G ;)) and is pawsome! An absolutely stunning bunny! He's completely settled in and has nommed and pooped buckets!

He's a little bit shy, but has relaxed when I've watched him from afar. There have been a couple of rather impressive flops on my bed. ( the boy's a fan of BtVS, it seems!)

Ruby took one look from the middle of the stairs and decided she wanted nothing to do with the intruder. She's now in a sulk with me! :lol:

I'm looking forwards to bonding. :D

awww glad hes home and settling in - when are you starting bonding? are you bonding 2 or 4?? :shock:

awww glad hes home and settling in - when are you starting bonding? are you bonding 2 or 4?? :shock:

It was going to be two, but I think I've decided to try the four! :shock: I've borrowed a crate from Parsnipbun so hopefully will start tomorrow!

Back