• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

your helps needed folks..re food

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
can you advise me the least dusty pellets..i have posted on diets section but getting desperate now.

berties a frenchie and has great fun "inhaling" his pellets..they get stuck to his nostrils sometimes and i have tried using a sieve..but its too fine..then a fine colander but then it wasnt fine enough:roll:

id like to give him a helping hand in sneezing less!!!

can you advise me the least dusty pellets..i have posted on diets section but getting desperate now.

berties a frenchie and has great fun "inhaling" his pellets..they get stuck to his nostrils sometimes and i have tried using a sieve..but its too fine..then a fine colander but then it wasnt fine enough:roll:

id like to give him a helping hand in sneezing less!!!

I think science selective are very dust free, if you can call pellets that :)x

oh oh oh oh oh idea.. how about misting the pellets you use with water from a spray bottle just before you give them??

Yes, I was going to suggest them too. He would have to have one hell of an inhale to get one anywhere near stuck on/in his nose.

We get a little dust at the bottom of the SS bag's but not a lot and the pellets are big enough to quickly sift with a sieve.

mmm but years ago i found ss gave bertie tummy probs.

is there much difference between ss and wagg optimimum?

merlins been on them since he was on them at the rescue..hes only been changed over since he and bertie bonded together. I still feed some of the wagg nuggets..bertie thinks theyre rabbit treats:oops::lol:

the two frenchie girlies im adopting are on ss at the moment.....but will eat anyhting..and as i have been told..if it doesnt move...its food...:lol::lol::lol:

typical frenchie doe:lol:

so i dont know wagg or ss.....or maybe a mix of both......i dont know what to do....

after this year with the snow and trying to get a and p pellets.....i think i need to rething food anyway.

thank you for the advice:wave: yeah but a and p pellets are sooo dusty!!

Back