• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal and Jo

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
011-31.jpg

012-26.jpg

013-19.jpg

014-24.jpg

016-19.jpg

017-19.jpg

018-21.jpg

019-17.jpg

022-15.jpg

025-14.jpg

026-12.jpg

I thought you had a bunny called Hal as well as a Harry - makes me go all nostalgic for studying Shakespeare's Henry plays (I'm a bit sad...). Is Jo fully recovered from her bloat episode? :wave:

Oh they're really gorgeous:love::love: How many rabbits do you have in total? I notice you post lots of different piccies of different bunnies -all gorgeous:love: Do you shelter/foster? They all look very content and happy:) Hope you don't mind me asking:oops:

Oh they're really gorgeous:love::love: How many rabbits do you have in total? I notice you post lots of different piccies of different bunnies -all gorgeous:love: Do you shelter/foster? They all look very content and happy:) Hope you don't mind me asking:oops:

I have 38 Pet Rabbits :)

Wow!! That really must be a full-time job:) I have only one, plus 2 dogs and loads of fish and I thought that was a full-time job:oops:

However it's not a job really is it -not when you :love: them. Both my dogs have quite bad health problems and Basil (bunny) had EC at 7/8 weeks, so I feel I spend most of my day, dishing out meds and washing bedding etc. etc. Don't know what I'd do without them though, they keep me on my toes:lol:

Back