• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soon I will have no bed left...

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Josie has always shared my bed, and she likes to stretch out. She has now been joined by Charlie. He's only little at the moment but if he grows much bigger I won't be able to fit in my bed!

I was so worried when we got Charlie that they'd hate each other, but I think they're alright now :D

IMG_1840.jpg

Hehe, I wouldn't say their love is mutual just yet!
Charlie follows Jo around everywhere trying to get as close as he can. Sometimes Josie gets fed up and gives him a cuff round the ear so he backs off a bit. She never uses claws though so I don't think she means it really :lol:

It's a lot better than I expected though :)

Awww :love:

I love waking up with my Charlie sleeping next to me <3 He is a big boy, but somehow doesn't take up much room.. lol

Your Charlie is totally adorable! I love tabby's:love:

Hehe, cats seem to love sleeping on their owners bed, no matter what else you provide. Our cat has taken a liking to sleeping above my head on my pillow now, I cant move her though, she looks too adorable all curled up.

Back