• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a week with those bunnies!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Firstly, on Tuesday evening, Kanika had a bit of a gassy episode, so I brought her in the garage in our 'poorly run'. She was fine after tummy rubs and some fibreplex but it was raining quite hard so I decided to keep her in overnight.
The 'poorly run' used to be my sister's guinea pig run, and has plastic mesh on it.....can you guess the rest?
I went in in the morning, and no Kanika in the run, but she did hop back into the run after about 30 seconds of me wondering where in the garage to start looking for her! I blocked up the hole and went outside to get her hutch ready. Back into the garage - no Kanika again! She proudly hopped back through the other hole she'd made in the other side. I think she'd spent all night hopping round in circles! Very naughty girl :love::love:

Then Thursday evening I noticed Salt was a bit 'off' but still eating and pooing. Off to the vet and she thought it was a tummy problem. Of course, this weekend is the only weekend we absolutely had to be away as o/h was playing guitar for a friend's wedding over 200 miles away :roll:
I had a pet sitter coming to look in on them Sat pm and Sun am and left her with strict instructions to ring me if Salt refused food. Fortunately he's ok and has nommed everything up, pretty much back to normal now.

I do feel like they've been playing me up a little this week!

Phewwww, sounds like a stressful few days! Glad everything seems to be ok now :)

Back