• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would he make a good house bunny?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Well?
PA010394.jpg

:lol::lol: Definitely! That's just where Jester & Bouncer lie when they come in, under the rad & behind the sofa - their little "den" :D:D

He's been in again. Unfortunately we had a visitor sitting in the chair next to the radiator, so he was a bit wary. He did do his first indoor happy flop though - on the cold tiles in the conservatory. :D:D:D

He's been in again. Unfortunately we had a visitor sitting in the chair next to the radiator, so he was a bit wary. He did do his first indoor happy flop though - on the cold tiles in the conservatory. :D:D:D

Honestly, how inconsiderate :roll::lol::lol:

Bless little Spenser - I'm sure you'll make up for the doggie smell with extra noms :lol:

Yes, he got a fenugreek crunchie. Actually he got two, one in the house and the other when he went back to the hutch. Well, he had done a fair bit of running about, especially while eluding capture. :roll::lol:

Yes, he got a fenugreek crunchie. Actually he got two, one in the house and the other when he went back to the hutch. Well, he had done a fair bit of running about, especially while eluding capture. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Glad to hear he's getting plenty of exercise (& you too by the sound of it!!) So pleased he's taken to the crunchies (at last) too :D

You swine!! He's a natural house bunny!! I WANT HOUSE BUNNIES!!!!!!

Na na na na na! :lol::lol::lol:

If its any consolation, he's back in the hutch for now... ;) We're almost certainly moving the hutch into the conservatory come the winter. :wave:

Na na na na na! :lol::lol::lol:

If its any consolation, he's back in the hutch for now... ;) We're almost certainly moving the hutch into the conservatory come the winter. :wave:

I can almost hear Spenser: "ha ha, my evil plans have worked, I will soon take over dah oomins owse for mahselves, mmwwwwwaahhhhhh!"

Back