• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help.... Luna's eaten..

smoo

Mama Doe
a serious amount of Fenugreek crunchies. Me and the O/H went out for dinner and obviously i'd left the bag within reach and she munched through a serious amount of them. She's still hopping around naughty as ever, other than tummy ache anything else I need to look out for?

Oops, what a norty bunster, just keep an eye on her, I dont think she will have eaten too many, I have inadvertantly left the food open in the shed before and they have had it there for hours. just give her less food and more hay for a day or two. :wave:

Gosh! :shock: Naughty Luna. Sorry I've no advice to give (Spenser resides at the bottom of the garden and the crunchies are in the kitchen), but there was a post on here the other day that mentioned house-sitters who didn't realise fenugreek crunchies were treat food ...

Keep and eye on them, have plenty of hay and water available and probably be ready for some smelly poos!! Rimmi managed to eat some chocolate and was fine but I gave them plenty of hay and water and no dinner for him that night. What a naughty bun!! :no:

I'd make sure she has plenty of leafy greens to make sure she takes in plenty of moisture to get all that dry stuff shifting!

Norty bun:no:

Thanks guys, she looked a little sorry for herself and let us give her a cuddle :shock:
Shes got plenty of hay, few veggies and no dinner, She will not be impressed with me by tomorrow morning!!

Back